Free 1 month sky sports pass for NOW TV
Not sure if this is the right section but thought I would share.
Argos uk are doing a good deal, now tv box with one months sky sports for £24.99. So I opened my box to find there was no pass inside :O
I went onto the now tv website and went to the chat to speak to someone. Told them that I had just bought a box and was looking forward to using my 1 months sky sports pass but nothing was inside the box. They asked me where I bought the box and what was the serial number and I did so.
A couple of minutes later she came back, apologiesed for the inconvenience and gave me a working code for 1 months sky sports.
I started to ask her a few question, one being did they not match the code that should have been in the box with serial number so that they could check to see if it was stolen and who was using it etc but she said no they didn't do that. It got me thinking, these codes sell from £23 up to £27 on eBay. You get me?
Buy the box from Argos, say you didn't get the pass inside, go onto chat, get a brand new code and sell the one you have from the box on eBay for £25 😏 Or even use the code and get 2 months sky sports and a new now tv box for £25! You could probably do this more than once!
Sorry I didn't screenshot any of the chat last night but this honestly works and it was very easy.
Thanks 😃
Argos uk are doing a good deal, now tv box with one months sky sports for £24.99. So I opened my box to find there was no pass inside :O
I went onto the now tv website and went to the chat to speak to someone. Told them that I had just bought a box and was looking forward to using my 1 months sky sports pass but nothing was inside the box. They asked me where I bought the box and what was the serial number and I did so.
A couple of minutes later she came back, apologiesed for the inconvenience and gave me a working code for 1 months sky sports.
I started to ask her a few question, one being did they not match the code that should have been in the box with serial number so that they could check to see if it was stolen and who was using it etc but she said no they didn't do that. It got me thinking, these codes sell from £23 up to £27 on eBay. You get me?
Buy the box from Argos, say you didn't get the pass inside, go onto chat, get a brand new code and sell the one you have from the box on eBay for £25 😏 Or even use the code and get 2 months sky sports and a new now tv box for £25! You could probably do this more than once!
Sorry I didn't screenshot any of the chat last night but this honestly works and it was very easy.
Thanks 😃

sell both passes and box on ebay for a small profit. handy