Tyler get ur 13 year old behind here

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
Tyler get ur 13 year old behind here
Yo I asked u a question and you have yet to respond are you trying to get advice from your parents or something HURRY UP!
[IMG]http://api.*********/files/f4ueu3utZHi2UILmIWzVHLBQmaZADghypm6qcEZklkQ_/noob.jpg[/IMG]
Quote Originally Posted by noobybanana View Post
[IMG]http://api.*********/files/f4ueu3utZHi2UILmIWzVHLBQmaZADghypm6qcEZklkQ_/noob.jpg[/IMG]
Look at ur name now shut up
Quote Originally Posted by DaMan324 View Post
Look at ur name now shut up
i put that name cuz ur mom call me like that in bed ... and [IMG]http://api.*********/files/f4ueu3utZHi2UILmIWzVHLBQmaZADghypm6qcEZklkQ_/noob.jpg[/IMG]
*facepalm* you choob !
It's called patience.

It is a virtue.

The people in Cross Fire section have none of that what-so-ever.

Including hahne123 and SSK. Darken.
u ever heard of pm retard
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
u ever heard of pm retard
NO DUH UR FREAKING MORON I PMED HIM THATS Y I MADE THIS TOPIC BECAUSE HE HASN'T REPLYED DUUUH
you fail so hard and i do have patience
maybe he is afk
You don't have patience, you flame.

Flamers don't have patience.

If you call someone a noob, you're basically saying "GTFO! We don't need your idiotic questions here."
This isn't relevant to Crossfire at all.

Oh, and btw... You have to wait for him to reply, I'm pretty sure he's not constantly on MPGH.
YOU MOTHER FUCKER I HOPE YOU SERIOSLY DIE FUCKING CHOOB DONT TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO AROUND I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO GET BANNED FUCKING CHOOB
/Request ban

ban this choob hes the one who posted the gp hack (which isnt one) which it only steals ur account
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?