Combat arms ultimate tool / hack pack

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Combat arms ultimate tool / hack pack
ok, so im making a new hackpack / tool, so here is a little preview, and tell me what you want to see in it, and what can i modify to make it better and more sexy!
80% opacity!

ⓘ
oooo looks nice :]

EDIT: what is no scope hack?
when you aim (scope in with a sniper, it gives you 100% acurancy) it will be like a normal gun, so you will get a crossair and it will eliminate any kind of spray with the sniper, when unscoped!
I support you joey 1000%. Im really excited about that colour aimbot. I know how to use it and I like it
Looks awesome bro


RANDOM HACKER IS BACK?!?!?!?
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
Looks awesome bro


RANDOM HACKER IS BACK?!?!?!?
I started playing CA again so you can say yes
Needs Shocking in the title aswell, :3
I'm kidding, hope it works out well.
I'll be there to approve.
gj all checks out great, one thing, u should have made it all on separate forms, but gj
that little gun in the top left corner is cute :]
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
that little gun in the top left corner is cute :]
pfft, im cute
Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
pfft, im cute
cute? Cute? CUTE? MORE LIKE SEXY
OMFG. -Rebirth- IS gay
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
OMFG. -Rebirth- IS gay
Alby is gay with his little chicken
Lol mini chams? -Rebirth-, Alby is not gay :P. Only gay with me . Alby im talking about you
Albys not gay, hes straight.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?