WTSSellinf Cheapest Fitbit Links!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Sellinf Cheapest Fitbit Links!
Hello guys I am selling fitbit replacement forms!
The forms are replacement links fitbit sends out after someone successfully SE them, you fill them with your info and fitbit sends a device to the address you put on the form. I have done the SE portion already and you receive the link able to filled out.

Here are the prices!

Surge -5
blaze- 5
charge 2 - 5
charge HR - 5
Alta-5
Flex 2-5

Here is how the transaction will play out:
1) Contact me on Skype and tell me how many/what tracker forms you want. You will have to click my signature button, as well as message me PM on MPGH here. If you're not buying, don't message me, I will offer discount to bulk orders.


2) I will respond to you and inform you if the certain forms are available
3) You send money to my bitcoin address
4) You get the replacement links
5) fill out the forms and put whatever address you want the tracker to go to
6) Profit.
Proof

Terms of Service
1) I am not responsible if you do not get the tracker, because its your responsibility to make sure your address is not banned. Please note TOS 7) however.
2) You will have to wait 7-10 days for the tracker to arrive after you fill out the form
3) If there is a problem contact me first and do not contact fitbit
4) I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
5) You must send BITCOIN I do not accept any other forms of payment so do not waste my time (unless you have high rep or are buying in bulk)
6) You must pay first unless you are highly repped up to my discretion.
7) There are no refunds,if there is a problem I will give you a replacement
Bump to the top!
I am interested, but how big chance for success?
Quote Originally Posted by eko1804 View Post
I am interested, but how big chance for success?
well %70 it will suceed.
Not cheapest, please edit your title.
Quote Originally Posted by TheDrPepper View Post
Not cheapest, please edit your title.
well it was the cheapest, when I posted it since there wasn't anyone selling, but took way long to get approved, and now so many sellers.

Not aiming to change the title.


BY THE WAY, I am also accepting giftcards.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
well it was the cheapest, when I posted it since there wasn't anyone selling, but took way long to get approved, and now so many sellers.

Not aiming to change the title.


BY THE WAY, I am also accepting giftcards.
Then your misleading users with your false title. You should get it change or remove the cheapest part. @Hova @DarkLordXYZ
Bump to the top.
Bump to the top!
There is a small type on "selling" in your title if you didn't notice.
Quote Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
There is a small type on "selling" in your title if you didn't notice.
it was on purpose for people like you to comment to bump
jk.
Bump to the top!
Ryansingh_ultimate, buying 2 forums, paying via g2a gift card
Quote Originally Posted by ryansingh View Post
Ryansingh_ultimate, buying 2 forums, paying via g2a gift card
confirming it is me.
Bump to the top!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?