WTS5$✓ FORM ✓ FITBIT LINKS ✓ ALL DEVICES ✓

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
5$✓ FORM ✓ FITBIT LINKS ✓ ALL DEVICES ✓
PRICE:
CHARGE 2 : 5$
SURGE : 5$
BLAZE : 5$
Flex 2 : 5$
Charge Hr: 5$

PAYMENT METHOD:
BTC ONLY UNTIL MY PAYPAL GETS UNLIMITED


CONTACT:
Skype: ******supplier711

Proof:

I took the link btw it works

- - - Updated - - -

I'll try to mine more bitcoin to get some links but ye its legit so far
I have added you to discuss.
Quote Originally Posted by ByodoM View Post
I have added you to discuss.
Added// too short
Bump!!! // too short
Can we have more details on how this works and why would it be way cheaper than a normal SE ?
Vouch for FYS5, purchased 11 links, no issues.
Quote Originally Posted by Ogma. View Post
Can we have more details on how this works and why would it be way cheaper than a normal SE ?
^^^ what all do these come with? Just the fit bit? A charger? A band?
Beware of this guy. Stops replying after receiving the money. Possible scammer
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?