How to fix PS3 Problems.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to fix PS3 Problems.
( If in wrong section move to right section, thank you )

Well today, I was experiencing problems with my PS3 Not signing it and stuff you name.
I have found a key to fix this.

1 Turn you PS3 Off.
2 Hold the PS3 Button/Motion Sensor until you hear 3 beeps. ( not including the first one )
3 Get your PS3 USB Cable and connect it to your PS3.
4 Now it will come up with a Menu

Restart PS3
System Update PS3
Reformat PS3
Restore Default Settings
Restore System

Now just click on the one you need and it should it.

Thank me if I Helped
lol????? random topic lol although this is the General section i dont think we have a section for Consoles yet... although we should add one
Yea Admins should make a section called Consoles Were you can post cheats for it, tips and tricks, help and tutorials.
consoles are inferior.
touchscreen windows 7.
If you have a ps3 I wouldn't do any of this lol it was only you that it didn't work for. My ps3 has been working all day.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us