Newbie here!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Newbie here!
Hi all! Stumbled on this site as I was cracking rewards for stores (also I coupon and constantly search for pricing error on websites)
Would love to learn more and how to cover my tracks (got my IP blocked from making orders with rewards)
Haha, I hope u find wt you're looking for

You'll find mgph is filled with a bunch of nice people
Quote Originally Posted by MsTea View Post
Hi all! Stumbled on this site as I was cracking rewards for stores (also I coupon and constantly search for pricing error on websites)
Would love to learn more and how to cover my tracks (got my IP blocked from making orders with rewards)
use Tor + VPN ?
I think for the casual user a vpn is just fine.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?