WTBGucci refund - Australia

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Gucci refund - Australia
Looking for:

Someone that is confident in refunding a Gucci order for Australia, order is two items at a total of $695 AUD.

Contact:

Skype: Hmoklevi

Payment:

PayPal or BTC, whichever you prefer.
Bump looking for someone to do this.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyfu View Post
Bump looking for someone to do this.

You want full or partial?
!hmu if u can do this aswell buy for an $800 order hahaha
I know single item is possible, double is not. You can get a partial if someone is willing to do AUS for you. Is the 695 before or after tax/shipping?
If what u want are on nordstrom, I can do this for you.
Quote Originally Posted by calvintyvm View Post
If what u want are on nordstrom, I can do this for you.
Can you refund Nordstorm if I use a reship?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?