Trainers.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Trainers.
I think we have enough trainers now Not that i don't have infinite respect for anyone capable of making them, and even more respect for them allowing us all to use them, but it seems that there are so many. By so many different people that there is simply no point, none of them do anything that others don't
This isn't an attack on anyone releasing them, just an observation that's all
It's fine, I'm attempting to make a ESP hack. If that helps. Trainers is just somewhere for coders to start without reading a book

tell me what you would like to see in a hack, and I'll see what I can do.
mm, yeah any ESP is always good, one thing that is a helpful feature is, the boxes changing color when the person is "Visible" this way, you don't end up unloading clips into walls and announcing yourself as a hacker to everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by thefish32 View Post
mm, yeah any ESP is always good, one thing that is a helpful feature is, the boxes changing color when the person is "Visible" this way, you don't end up unloading clips into walls and announcing yourself as a hacker to everyone.
I'll see what I can Will take prob 1-2 weeks It will be my first.
mm, i look forward to it =D
Quote Originally Posted by thefish32 View Post
mm, i look forward to it =D
I wouldn't get your hopes up, but it will beat my trainer You can have a look at this for now :P Just us koen's there good
I'm using Catalyst at the moment with VAC chaos, but yes, Koen's are good, the colour change is very helpful, i would use that, since Catalyst only has a little red name =/ but i like the aimbot, although No Recoil is still helpful
Yeah lawl this might take longer I was hoping to find a detailed tutorial for this to build it from there and learn to do it all but I can't find anything.
This thread is useful how?
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
This thread is useful how?
Two choobies expressing their feelings.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us