100% Drop rate bug ?!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Photoshoped ss or just luck I guess?

Funny how all these odd occurrences always happen in UDLs.
Quote Originally Posted by Jeangunner View Post
Photoshoped ss or just luck I guess?

Funny how all these odd occurrences always happen in UDLs.
Luck? Both of 'em got dbow, inc and wis. Idk if it was actually photoshoped, I was trying to ask you if it was.
Someone said the same thing happened to them in a mad lab. This bug is probably reproducible.
I'm thinking it still has to do with that one negative fame bug...
Not a bug just lucky af
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
Not a bug just lucky af
Don't think it's luck for both of them to get dbow, inc, wis, rare, uncommon, and common egg each. Along with all loot from every enemy in the dungeon.
If it's true then it's definitely not just luck. You don't just get lucky and BOTH get dbow inc wis etc from boss + loot from everything else in dungeon.
well it had to happen at some point, there has been ran so many udls that it was inevitable that some ppl would just get this lucky, really dont think theres more to it than pure luck.
iv done this before it was done on a private server udl is the simplest dungeon to update to current (one of) and the loots been the same for ages all they do is go on take some photos and brag
Quote Originally Posted by XEdacCg View Post
iv done this before it was done on a private server udl is the simplest dungeon to update to current (one of) and the loots been the same for ages all they do is go on take some photos and brag
private servers doesnt function the same way as prod does xd
Uhm, am I the only one who noticed that in Picture one there are two visible white bags? I always thought udl had just one boss? :P
Quote Originally Posted by Shelso View Post
Uhm, am I the only one who noticed that in Picture one there are two visible white bags? I always thought udl had just one boss? :P
it means the bag had more than 8 items. in that case two bags drop.
Quote Originally Posted by Shelso View Post
Uhm, am I the only one who noticed that in Picture one there are two visible white bags? I always thought udl had just one boss? :P
If you get over 8 items two bags drop.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us