SmileSignature Request.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Request.
I wont ask often. But could Some1 make me a good signature.

IF not to much trouble here some stuff I want to have in it :

I like CoD 5, so some CoD 5 stuff.
Blood & Glore.

And alot of stuff you think which will be really good.

Thanks


PS : Please do not put "MAde By.... " In it. I will give you credits in my signature.
Quote Originally Posted by Comet View Post
I wont ask often. But could Some1 make me a good signature.

IF not to much trouble here some stuff I want to have in it :

I like CoD 5, so some CoD 5 stuff.
Blood & Glore.

And alot of stuff you think which will be really good.

Thanks


PS : Please do not put "MAde By.... " In it. I will give you credits in my signature.
Dude iv'e had ago i dunno if u like it or not if u dont, tell me i will try give it anothor shot, im not very good at GFX but i had ago. soo here:



Hope you like it if u do thank-me
Yeh Dude It Rocks Thanks alot!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us