WTSFitbit Replacement Forms - $5 FOR ALL FITBITS - Fast

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit Replacement Forms - $2 FOR ALL FITBITS - Fast
Stock is 500+, all fitbits cost $2 bulk orders get 25% discount

 
T.O.S
1. No refunds will be given out, only replacements
2. I am not responsible if you do not get the tracker

 
Proof
Bumb, all forms $2 for the first customers! Stock is 500+, bulk orders allowed.
i want first,i am from india
Quote Originally Posted by rahul2 View Post
i want first,i am from india
Added on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by speedpowered View Post
Just stop, lol.
What? Farming posts on MPGH? I see.
I will wait till you give out any vouch copies to trusted members.
Quote Originally Posted by SKyNades View Post
I will wait till you give out any vouch copies to trusted members.
I'll probably not do vouch copies for this once, since the price is only $2 and the time for a fitbit to arrive is ~2 weeks.
I've sold to 6+ people already, and the proof is there.
Quote Originally Posted by OPRefund View Post
I'll probably not do vouch copies for this once, since the price is only $2 and the time for a fitbit to arrive is ~2 weeks.
I've sold to 6+ people already, and the proof is there.
Proof is where?
Quote Originally Posted by SKyNades View Post
Proof is where?
Look underneath the thread design, there's a tab called 'Proof'.
Daily bumb, got more in stock linked accounts!
Daily bumb, my links are still working!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?