Selling programs?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Selling programs?
Hi there,

So I've created a fitbit form generator / finder program and I was wondering if it is allowed to sell or auction these kinds of programs on MPGH and if so, in what section?

Thanks!
Unless im mistaken, you're allowed to sell them I believe.
Everyone's already massively undercutting on them. I don't think it's even worth the effort.
Quote Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo View Post
Everyone's already massively undercutting on them. I don't think it's even worth the effort.
Most people are selling them via non-linked accounts, leading to the order instantly getting cancelled.
The program I made checks all of this, resulting in getting a forms list that will all work.
Quote Originally Posted by OPRefund View Post
Most people are selling them via non-linked accounts, leading to the order instantly getting cancelled.
The program I made checks all of this, resulting in getting a forms list that will all work.
Your program that runs a loop from 000 to 999 for those three digits and then adding them to a list if it gets a hit?
Quote Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo View Post
Your program that runs a loop from 000 to 999 for those three digits and then adding them to a list if it gets a hit?
Nope, try again
Quote Originally Posted by OPRefund View Post
Nope, try again
Worth a guess. If you're really so confident about it and can persuade others as well, I don't see why you can't sell them.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?