WTSMSDN/BizSpark Invites $30

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
MSDN/BizSpark Invites $30
Only accepting bitcoins, 4 left.

The price is $30, if you give me one key that i will pick. (only one) If you want to keep the key, you gotta pay $40 per invite.

Skype: nouristhekingxd

Proof?


TOS:
Only obtain 5 keys per day.
No refunds after i send out the invitation.


I might get more admins/invites soon.
Quote Originally Posted by H41822 View Post
Only accepting bitcoins, 4 left.

The price is $30, if you give me one key that i will pick. (only one) If you want to keep the key, you gotta pay $40 per invite.

Skype: nouristhekingxd

Proof?


TOS:
Only obtain 5 keys per day.
No refunds after i send out the invitation.


I might get more admins/invites soon.
May I get a vouch copy? Contacting on skype.
No vouch copys are being given out.
Bump, i will get a new admin this week. Invites still for sale
I'll think about,
Ill send you a message soon
Bump, still selling.
The next dude that is going to ask me for a vouch copy will be blocked. This ain't a account selling, i only have limited amounts of admins/invites.
bought one invite...excellent seller...and delivered as promised.
Bought a few invites. Everything's fine so far
Tomorrow, im going to get 2 Admins!
I'm going to need 10~15 Invites per month, added you on skype. Need as much supplier as possible.
(No I don't buy Admin for now.)
Would you accept a middleman ?
Quote Originally Posted by Mickle33 View Post
Would you accept a middleman ?
If I'm correct there's currently no middleman on MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by FroZeN_Plays View Post
If I'm correct there's currently no middleman on MPGH
Yeah that's right but I think some of the mods here are offering this service if you ask them directly ^^
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?