Posting a [WTS] Thread

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Posting a [WTS] Thread
Hello,

So regarding your reponse to my thread Hugo, I have some questions.

"You didn't specify anything in regards to vouches for your thread, nor showed any proof of ownership."
"Offsite vouches do not count."

To my understanding, since I'm selling in-game currency (mesos) to players, I need to provide vouches. However, since you stated that offsite vouches do not count, where am I supposed to direct to my vouches to in my thread? It's impossible for me to prove that i'm reputable and vouched without providing offsite vouches via thread. I'm guessing i'll have to contact one of MPGH moderators or an eligible member via Skype and show them with external links? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

"You can also show proof of owning said items if you are selling things."

Since I'm selling in-game currency, you want me to post pictures of the currency? It's quite hard to post proof of in-game virtual currency and declare it authentic. I'm a bit confused here, and I would like you to elaborate more on this.

Thanks.
No you do not contact anyone in regards to showing your vouches from the other site(s). They are invalid here.
How to make a Marketplace post: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1074364

Offsite vouches do not count. You have to provide a vouch copy to an eligible member on MPGH if it is a service.
People who have vouch copy profiles you can contact: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=238

You're selling mesos, which is ingame currency for Maplestory.
All you have to do is open up your inventory in game and screenshot the mesos you are offering.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us