Website linked code?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Website linked code?
I want to make a program that at a certain date and time, it would log me onto a website and submit some info for me, so basically a bot that goes to a website a certain time and fill out a form and submit it. I've cracked accounts so I have some understanding of how websites works, but the I have never wrote a code that deals with websites and such and I dont know what keyword to use to look up tutorials. I dont know if that makes sense. Also the code doesnt have to be in c/c++, could be in c#

- - - Updated - - -

Here is some clarification: My college have a set timer and date for when student can sign up for class, and since it's first come first serve, I want to make a program when it'll log onto my school account at the time class registration is open and sign up the class for me.
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post
I want to make a program that at a certain date and time, it would log me onto a website and submit some info for me, so basically a bot that goes to a website a certain time and fill out a form and submit it. I've cracked accounts so I have some understanding of how websites works, but the I have never wrote a code that deals with websites and such and I dont know what keyword to use to look up tutorials. I dont know if that makes sense. Also the code doesnt have to be in c/c++, could be in c#

- - - Updated - - -

Here is some clarification: My college have a set timer and date for when student can sign up for class, and since it's first come first serve, I want to make a program when it'll log onto my school account at the time class registration is open and sign up the class for me.
Do you know the requests you'll need to make? If not that could make it very difficult?
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
Do you know the requests you'll need to make? If not that could make it very difficult?
yes, they're all post data. I can get more info through tamper data
Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post


yes, they're all post data. I can get more info through tamper data
Ah if you're able to make the requests now then that parts easy at least.
Here's a guide on using libcurl https://www.hackthissite.org/articles/read/1078
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
Ah if you're able to make the requests now then that parts easy at least.
Here's a guide on using libcurl https://www.hackthissite.org/articles/read/1078
DOPE, think this is just what I was looking for


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
Ah if you're able to make the requests now then that parts easy at least.
Here's a guide on using libcurl https://www.hackthissite.org/articles/read/1078
Im having a difficult time trying to install this and get it working with ms visual studio


edit: found the perfect guide http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...al-studio-2013
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us