SolvedCustom gamemodes

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Custom gamemodes
Hi!
Not a long ago I saw a video on youtube that a guy made a custom game that was URF and one for all at the same time. But there are no game mode like that. I also saw people playing URF when it wasnt available. How is this possible? What you have to do to make custom lobbys with not available gamemodes?
Thread moved.

Reason: This was posted on the wrong section.
Quote Originally Posted by ghostissoop View Post
Hi!
Not a long ago I saw a video on youtube that a guy made a custom game that was URF and one for all at the same time. But there are no game mode like that. I also saw people playing URF when it wasnt available. How is this possible? What you have to do to make custom lobbys with not available gamemodes?
I saw once that mod actually but you could only play against bots, it is hard to find that but it is not impossible
Quote Originally Posted by ghostissoop View Post
Hi!
Not a long ago I saw a video on youtube that a guy made a custom game that was URF and one for all at the same time. But there are no game mode like that. I also saw people playing URF when it wasnt available. How is this possible? What you have to do to make custom lobbys with not available gamemodes?
He could have been playing on the PBE.
Closed// assuming this is solved.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us