[Help]Basic Text Box[Solved]

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Basic Text Box[Solved]
Hello MPGH,

I need some help

My question:

I am making a login system for one of my programs and I am having a bit of trouble with it. I am trying to make it that you can type anything you want in the textbox, Instead of just one particular password.

Thanks in advance !
Textbox's by default don't have perquisites.


Based on PM:

You have this

[php]
If Textbox1.text = "Whatever they want" Then
Me.hide
Form2.show
End If
[/php]

If you want form2 to show and the active form to hide, Ignore the textbox all together. it's just

Under Button Click event

[php]
Me.hide
Form2.show
[/php]

Thank you , Problem solved.

Please close.
/Closed and /Solved
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?