Does pineapple go on pizza?

Posts 16–30 of 194 · Page 2 of 13
Considering every major pizza establishment offers pineapple pizza, yes. I do not care for it though.
Quote Originally Posted by Battleborn View Post
Considering every major pizza establishment offers pineapple pizza, yes. I do not care for it though.
I don't think Dominos does


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cssconstruct View Post
What about bbq pizza? I'm ashamed to admit it, but damn it's good
that shits great
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post


My store doesn't offer it. Thats weird
If you really wanted to you could add the topping
Quote Originally Posted by Battleborn View Post
If you really wanted to you could add the topping
Could I have a none pizza with left beef?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post


they were indians if it makes ya feel better
The fact that I'm close to being from india (home country down the door from it) makes me fee depressed
Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
What kind of blasphemers do you have there?
they were indians if it makes ya feel better
What about bbq pizza? I'm ashamed to admit it, but damn it's good
Topped with pineapples onions and drenched in barbecue sauce. Any other way and you're a monster.
No it doesn't. I hate when its on the pizza.
i'd rather eat vegetables
YAAAA PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA
doesn't matter to me, ill it it either way
Yes. I love hawaiiannn pizza.
Posts 16–30 of 194 · Page 2 of 13

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?