CBL ( Status )

Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4
Lol waa someone approve this please!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Lol waa someone approve this please!!!!
i wish

Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
Hmm :/ i wsh cbl would go down :/ then you could hack more if noone could post proof on der
that would be cool
Lmao. Hackers reporting hackers so hackers can become the best at hacking.
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Lmao. Hackers reporting hackers so hackers can become the best at hacking.
i bet every one is cbl dirty
Approved. I don't like the fact it takes ages to type something because it does like 1 char every second

Also, maybe you could add something in that instead of when random letters are typed (as in no character in existence) it says so instead of saying clean.
Very Nice GJ
feed back?!?!?!?!!
Uhm okay. Number1. change it back to letters. Number 2. It makes u type slow.
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Uhm okay. Number1. change it back to letters. Number 2. It makes u type slow.
exercise ur fingers
I got an error
Quote Originally Posted by Enzone View Post
I got an error
gee that helps alot , wut does it say?
Well CBL is down so I guess that could cause errors? (Sarcasm)
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Well CBL is down so I guess that could cause errors? (Sarcasm)
its down? /MOFO dam... i guess i should update/relese in a couple weeks
Good bro =) *thanked*
Posts 16–30 of 57 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us