Modified Snapchat for Android?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Modified Snapchat for Android?
Hi so I'm trying to find a modified snapchat that is like Phantom or Snapchat++ for android, I've tried getting extensify but when downloading from there site it doesn't download extensify it's called something else and doesn't have the modified snapchat on it or anything.

I have a new samsung phone so I'm not sure about rooting right now as I don't want to break a brand new phone unless I know 100% it'll be safe.

I hope someone can help me with this asap. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by bashers2 View Post
Hi so I'm trying to find a modified snapchat that is like Phantom or Snapchat++ for android, I've tried getting extensify but when downloading from there site it doesn't download extensify it's called something else and doesn't have the modified snapchat on it or anything.

I have a new samsung phone so I'm not sure about rooting right now as I don't want to break a brand new phone unless I know 100% it'll be safe.

I hope someone can help me with this asap. Thanks!
Could you tell me exactly which mods you need on your snapchat app?
I'll try to find the modded app for you...
However regarding the root isn't that hard as it can seem, i'll be glad to help you on skype if you want.
send all button , for send snaps?
Quote Originally Posted by bashers2 View Post
Hi so I'm trying to find a modified snapchat that is like Phantom or Snapchat++ for android, I've tried getting extensify but when downloading from there site it doesn't download extensify it's called something else and doesn't have the modified snapchat on it or anything.

I have a new samsung phone so I'm not sure about rooting right now as I don't want to break a brand new phone unless I know 100% it'll be safe.

I hope someone can help me with this asap. Thanks!
Casper //2short
You don't need a rooted devices to install modified apps I believe. Youtube is your best friend :'D
I used to use Casper, but that one is currently not working because of the new security of Snapchat servers, it will probably come back tho, it's the best modded Snapchat app so far i.m.o.
I am also curious for a snapchat mod.
find at source to github and modify to yourslef
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us