Outdated|BETA| Champion mod menu

Posts 61–71 of 71 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by mimichuser1 View Post
When i start the game shows a message from Rockstar saying: ''Grand theft Auto 5 closed unexpectedly, click in try again or in Secure Mode for run the game with the graphics denifitions reduced''
feelsbad.jpg
if somebody knows a money drop hack, please tell me, i need one

Yeah same to me!
Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
1st idiot of day LEARN TO READ it says money drops are NOT SAFE

- - - Updated - - -



2nd idiot of day that all so can't read money drops are NOT SAFE
Any one want to go*3rd idiot of day? Any takers?
you are a BIG idiot...i asked if someone used money drop.
I know that is not safe.
Quote Originally Posted by DireDan View Post
Wrong.

There are like 5

EDIT:

Plus i use my own
As in one menu which i know
Nice looking mod however it crashes when I try to use it, any fix?
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Nice looking mod however it crashes when I try to use it, any fix?
i'm trying to find out why it's crashing/not loading, i'll open a new thread once it's fixed.
Nothing working for me. I've download both versions and tested both with Gta 5 social club version. I'm confident that I installed it correctly, because it is a very easy install. I'm honestly not sure why, or if there are any known fixes.

What I do
1. do the installation
2. make sure everything that is part of any other menus is not in the directory,
launch the game
2. load directly into online
3. Wait until loaded in, and give it a few seconds if the menu needs to initialize or anything
4. press insert, and nothing happens.
Note: people are saying there is something on the map that shows up, that does no show up for me. I also noticed in an install video that it gave you a message
That does not appear either.

If you know anything that will fix it, or anyone else reading this, please reply
Quote Originally Posted by LewTheJew View Post
Nothing working for me. I've download both versions and tested both with Gta 5 social club version. I'm confident that I installed it correctly, because it is a very easy install. I'm honestly not sure why, or if there are any known fixes.

What I do
1. do the installation
2. make sure everything that is part of any other menus is not in the directory,
launch the game
2. load directly into online
3. Wait until loaded in, and give it a few seconds if the menu needs to initialize or anything
4. press insert, and nothing happens.
Note: people are saying there is something on the map that shows up, that does no show up for me. I also noticed in an install video that it gave you a message
That does not appear either.

If you know anything that will fix it, or anyone else reading this, please reply
as i said previously, i'll start a new thread once it's fixed, so don't worry a new version will come out in a few days, i just need a bit of time and some testers to figure out what's not working properly
Quote Originally Posted by realdealxx View Post
How do you work that*out? I mean come on lets be serious hear*op said its very risky to use money drop meaning ur end up being banned if you use it plan and simple not my fault most of 13 year olds on here can't be assed to read op post so please do tell me where I answered wrong? Cause any normal person*knows what's next question will be after someone answers yes I used it his next question will be did you get banned so did I really answer it wrong*I think not you idiot
Praise the lord for your English :P
i cant open it. I followed all setup instructions
Quote Originally Posted by finemining72 View Post
i cant open it. I followed all setup instructions
please read the comments above,

Quote Originally Posted by xghostranger View Post
as i said previously, i'll start a new thread once it's fixed, so don't worry a new version will come out in a few days, i just need a bit of time and some testers to figure out what's not working properly
@Hugo Boss, close this thread and set it as outdated please
Posts 61–71 of 71 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?