OfferingLooking for work

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for work
Hi there! I am new to this site and I would like to establish a reputation...I also have a lot of time on my hands (yet at the same time, I don't since I am still in college, but I am able to balance everything.) and I have begun to wonder around these sites. In fact, I have been looking for months now, and just decided to join!

I kind of want to get into SEing, but that's in the future. Anything you need that isn't impossible, let me know.

Skype: ******maelykitt
Still looking.
Maybe tell us what you can do like for example graphic design, accounts cracking etc etc.
I can create websites, do SE (although I am still learning and haven't successfully done one yet), create forum advertisements, rent out my signature, do sales (with a % of profit to myself), and locate items for purchase. There's probably a lot more I am not naming.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?