Aimbot For Combat Arms?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Aimbot For Combat Arms?
Can someone please make an aimbot for Combat Arms i now mattypatty made a wnderful hack with alot of features but no aimbot? If there is an aimbot out there plz tell me or someone plz make One Thank You!

NO BEGGING NOOOB DONT BEG JUST SEARCH and atm no aimbot avalible only VIP hack with aimbot
/close request
Ur mad cause ur picture look retarted
Well you could make a color aimbot if you have access to chams but you probably can't code so that's out

How much is it worth to you?
Me? C languages, VB, D3D SDK

Oh my God I can't believe I forgot to flame for this being in the wrong section. >_<
I'm losing my touch.
No begging for hacks.
wrong section
if we could make a aimbot we wuld alrdy have one dumb shit
Not necessarily. I'm sure I am capable of it but I'm not up to the task as I wouldn't use one. I don't have a strong desire to get banned. Honestly at most I'd code it for 30 degrees anyhow. That way all movements would look natural or at least lucky.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Not necessarily. I'm sure I am capable of it but I'm not up to the task as I wouldn't use one. I don't have a strong desire to get banned. Honestly at most I'd code it for 30 degrees anyhow. That way all movements would look natural or at least lucky.
DO IT DO IT i DAWRE U
lol I can't be goaded into wasting my time
this fail is fail its a fail fail
[IMG]http://magdalicious00.files.*********.com/2009/04/demotivator__epic_fail.jpg[/IMG]
No Begging. Be on the dam forums and if one comes just use it. Yesterday, wasn't there a Color Aimbot?
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us