Up to date Quest IDs, Shop IDs, Town IDs, Merge Shop IDs and Class IDs.

Posts 91–101 of 101 · Page 7 of 7
Could someone add the class codes for the non-base Epoch classes, like Underworld Epoch, Dragonbyte Epoch, Eternal Epoch?
Quote Originally Posted by Jikurein View Post
I think there are some entries that need updating. I.e, when a quest gets reimagined, or a shop has been re-released and updated with new items.
Sometimes I thought about re-running scripts to update all item IDs, but then again, they can get outdated in short moment, because you know.

Unfortunately, I can't update those IDs anymore, since the script is broken, it doesn't update IDs anymore. Most likely core problem is that script is unable to get ID data for reason or another. (problem possibly being with, ex. "cf-questload.asp", etc. or such) Because I didn't code data grabber and I used to get most of the info through web version of DragonFable (back in the days), I don't think I can fix it. So for now, maybe forever, lists stay outdated.
It's because they moved the data files somewhere else
Same with the client files
Quote Originally Posted by asamortal View Post
It's because they moved the data files somewhere else
Same with the client files
I saw this coming tbh. But it didn't happen as quickly as I thought it would. Expected it to happen soon after Flash went unsupported.
Thanks for info.
Hello and good day guys. I just want to ask is there any way we can make item that we shoplift permanent? Or it's just temporary thing. And what is the main advantage using the id? Thanks guys.
???
Quote Originally Posted by i2noobie View Post
Hello and good day guys. I just want to ask is there any way we can make item that we shoplift permanent? Or it's just temporary thing. And what is the main advantage using the id? Thanks guys.
nope, there is none, if you want a cool weapon, just go to the BM moglin, there is a weapon there that has a 7 to 8 elements that you can change it anytime
Dragonsgrasp Armory
Request for the id of Dragonsgrasp Armory
Quote Originally Posted by mrebhem100 View Post
Request for the id of Dragonsgrasp Armory
Shop 712 or by following instructions here:
forums2 battleon com /f/tm.asp?m=22393341
Posts 91–101 of 101 · Page 7 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?