Hello MPGH!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hello MPGH!
Hello MPGH, My name is alexander just like the greek hero that created his own kingdom! yes my nickname is alexander the great... I also have a question when do I get member level 1 because I need to post screenshots and virustotals.
Welcome to MPGH! And you get Mem-level at around 15-20 posts.
Thanks! and also thanks for the answer!
Welcome to MPGH Alexander, hope you enjoy your stay buddy! My PM's are always open if you ever need anything : )

Member LV 1 is 0-2499 post I believe, your title should update soon.
Thanks, I have been trying to get the member thing because I created a rotmg pserver and I need to post it but I can't post links so that was a bummer.
Hey buddy welcome to the community!
Thanks! I have another question how do I make a Signature?
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMiny View Post
Thanks! I have another question how do I make a Signature?
Click settings in the top right corner of the desktop under your username, and then edit signature should be in the left sidebar when that page loads up.
I just got the title and the signature tab poped up!

- - - Updated - - -

Am I allowed to post ******* links and if thats stared dis the chat program?
I don't have that do you think I need to get the member title first?
Welcome to the club friend.
Hey cinodor I have a question.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?