QuestionSolvedCreate Simple ESP/ Wallhack D3D Chams

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by exploit_modz View Post
Who said I wanted to make an aimbot?? xDDDD I want to do an ESP/ Wallhack Chams
My bad, replace aimbot with wallhack in the YouTube search and you will get https:/tube.com/watch?v=tdCqhTqFQ8s
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
My bad, replace aimbot with wallhack in the YouTube search and you will get https:/tube.com/watch?v=tdCqhTqFQ8s
I saw his videos, that dll doesnt work with games I want to hook d3d. Any other idea?
Quote Originally Posted by exploit_modz View Post
I saw his videos, that dll doesnt work with games I want to hook d3d. Any other idea?
Ah you'll need to do some research and update the bot from the videos to work with d3d 11 instead of 9.
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
Ah you'll need to do some research and update the bot from the videos to work with d3d 11 instead of 9.
Doesnt work, tried newer dlls and nothing appears.
Quote Originally Posted by exploit_modz View Post
Doesnt work, tried newer dlls and nothing appears.
Changing from dx9 and dx11 requires more than just using a different dll during compilation.
Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
Changing from dx9 and dx11 requires more than just using a different dll during compilation.
then? what can i do? I dont find anything
Quote Originally Posted by exploit_modz View Post
then? what can i do? I dont find anything
Look for dx11 aimbot tutorials, or else learn how/why it actually works, then write your own dx11 hooking framework.
try csgo, practically no anti cheat unless you copy paste
Quote Originally Posted by grisgato View Post
try csgo, practically no anti cheat unless you copy paste
Im starting with Assault cube as most of the tuts i see they play in assault cube but not good explanation
Quote Originally Posted by exploit_modz View Post
Im starting with Assault cube as most of the tuts i see they play in assault cube but not good explanation
I might be mistaken, but if I remember correctly Assault Cube is derived from cube, which actually uses OpenGL. So D3D hooking should not work. Unless they added multiple renderers to the cube engine after I last checked it out.
Quote Originally Posted by PraiseCthulhu View Post
I might be mistaken, but if I remember correctly Assault Cube is derived from cube, which actually uses OpenGL. So D3D hooking should not work. Unless they added multiple renderers to the cube engine after I last checked it out.
Yeah assault cube is opengl still.
Damn, that is a facepalm. So I should try to start with csgo or do you recommend me any game?
Look up a video tutorial on YouTube and follow along with their video.
can you do it for dayz SA bro?
you need know how to it works a aimbot, learn 3d math, if you know anything about trigonometry it should be bread eaten... write a bot without visiblity check but if you known't about of a visiblity check function, trust me CE is your best friend, avoid the C&P if you want be a h4x, if you do not know how to code then do not bother learning game hacking, believe me there are things that i do not know yet, and that i am able to create a simple ESP aimbot with visibility check, it wich it's for newbies...
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us