Hack to delete titles+emblems

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Hack to delete titles+emblems
hi, so i used the all unlocker, and now i have regrets, so i want to ask you, is there a good working hack, where i can lock again all titles and emblems ? and put my lvl down, but the titles+emblems are the most important.
Well, Next update of my hack includes a "Lock Pro Perks", Too,
You are better to simply reset, But keep hope, I am working on a "Lock/Unlock Pretty Damn Everything"
It is done, But I need to precise functions, "Everything" is too wide ano not user-friendly.

Mely
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Well, Next update of my hack includes a "Lock Pro Perks", Too,
You are better to simply reset, But keep hope, I am working on a "Lock/Unlock Pretty Damn Everything"
It is done, But I need to precise functions, "Everything" is too wide ano not user-friendly.

Mely
That's hard right? The addies/direct modifications needed to change the incomplete status to Complete is hard... right?
Yes. They aren't normal addies,
I found how to unlock them one by one ( My Current ProPerk Method )
But I'm working on another method.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Yes. They aren't normal addies,
I found how to unlock them one by one ( My Current ProPerk Method )
But I'm working on another method.
lol, tell us pl0x jk. Wish you luck then. If you can find those addies, SP addies aren't hard, I take it...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us