WTBZagg VCC

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Zagg VCC
I would like to buy a VCC which would work on Zagg.
(Shipping cost is $8.99, so I would require a $9 or $10 VCC)

Skype: satvikgupta2000
Please delete
Quote Originally Posted by Magz12 View Post
Please delete
What the fuck?
Quote Originally Posted by 22 Savage View Post
What the fuck?
He accidentally made a post.
Anyway, hmu and I can get you some vccs for zagg.
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post


He accidentally made a post.
Anyway, hmu and I can get you some vccs for zagg.
Trustworthy ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post


He accidentally made a post.
Anyway, hmu and I can get you some vccs for zagg.
can i get some too!
Quote Originally Posted by KanyeWest View Post
can i get some too!
It costs money for both buying and reloading then.
Shit ain't free
Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post


It costs money for both buying and reloading then.
Shit ain't free
ok buddy lol, whats with the attitude, you think i wasnt gonna pay?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?