MW2 Rank/Stat Hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
MW2 Rank/Stat Hack
Hey I have released my new hack (2nd one) now with stat changes enabled!
Please note I do not take ANY responsibility for getting banned, accused of hacking, ect.





Credits - Me for UI and editing codes - Bluthera for getting me started and helping without complaint (Also helped me with codes)

Virus Total


Instructions on use when you click on help button. (Pretty easy though lol)
MW2 Rank&Stat Hax.rarattachment deleted · 90 downloads before removal
These Pre-Made stats are
1. Very Unsafe
2. Will take you forever to find game because of the "OMGWTFBBQ" Ratio it give yas.

Nice to see your improvement in Coding though

Mely
Uh, if its a minor thing like rank hacking, just edit your original post + upload the new file.
well Im sorry, and yeah I guess they are unsafe but dont trust dont use,
Noes
I trust you, I just say the values are unsafe to apply.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Noes
I trust you, I just say the values are unsafe to apply.
Yep. It's not trust, but Steam scans for values and checks for fishy, inhuman stats.
Not really, But for Un-Usual changes and stats that can't be made, So you are right.
100M-1 is pretty inhuman
The program doesn't work.

You packed the shortcut into the winrar archive, and it says: pad can't be found
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?