Unable to connect to Verification Server

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Unable to connect to Verification Server
This is bothering me as I've spent a while downloading and installing Combat Arms. Does anyone know a solution that will make Combat Arms connect to the Verification Server? I've made sure there was no current maintenances, I also made sure that my AVG was not blocking the program, Combat Arms. Please give me a clear solution, maybe a reward will be given, probably ending up being PayPal money or CA Cash (I cant say the company name because my \ / (cross those) key is messed up.)
Is there an error message?
Do you run CA as an administrator (Vista)
Are you missing files ( All OS's)
Had any hacks ( Win 7 mostly)
Tried mini chams? Failed? (All)
I don't have any hacks for Combat Arms, ever.
I just downloaded and installed Combat Arms, I'm
not sure how I could be missing files. I don't need
to run as an administrator as I am on Windows xp.
I don't get an error message. Is NMService.exe supposed
to have an icon, because mine shows the default EXE icon.
I still need a solution, it's still happening after 24 hours.
I was able to get on twice today, but now I cannot again.
Try this....
Quote Originally Posted by [d]eal View Post
I still need a solution, it's still happening after 24 hours.
I was able to get on twice today, but now I cannot again.
Maybe someone stole your account and is using it, You should try to change your password maybe that's the problem.
What CA are you using NA o EU? cause sometimes it wont let you connect if you are out of these regions...good luck....

Turn off your AV and Firewall just for a moment

Yeah make sure you're in the right region, also, it might help if you logon from the site. EDIT: Turning your firewall and anti-virus off might not help, instead, try putting in CA as an exception
if youve got team view i can teamview you and help you out
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?