Cheat Engine Script

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat Engine Script
Hi all,

I have a script in cheat engine that allows me to infinite run, it changes some code. I want to investigate more commands near by but the game crashed so all I have left is the script. The script still works and allows me to infinite run but my questions is how can I get back to the area in memory that it edits?

In the script it says "injection point blahblah + 3b61ef" however when I go to that address the code is different, I am guessing because it dynamically changes at runtime. The script still works though so it is editing the right part. How do I find that part in memory again so I can investigate more around where the script edits?

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by nero1232 View Post
Hi all,

I have a script in cheat engine that allows me to infinite run, it changes some code. I want to investigate more commands near by but the game crashed so all I have left is the script. The script still works and allows me to infinite run but my questions is how can I get back to the area in memory that it edits?

In the script it says "injection point blahblah + 3b61ef" however when I go to that address the code is different, I am guessing because it dynamically changes at runtime. The script still works though so it is editing the right part. How do I find that part in memory again so I can investigate more around where the script edits?

Thanks
Can you post the script here in [code] tags? It'll be easier to explain it that way.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us