Need A Web Developer FUN EXCITING PROJECT GOOD PAY!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need A Web Developer FUN EXCITING PROJECT GOOD PAY!
Hello,

My name is Jay and I am looking for someone to build me a website for a CSGO Jackpot and Coinflip website I shall be researching the rules and regulations on making these sites to make sure my site is 100% legit I will need a webpage, someone who knows how to create a BOT (to send trade offers etc) and someone who knows how to connect the site to the Steam API.

If you know how to create these sites or know someone who has created one then I ask you to send me a message or reply to this post below with your answer, if you need any extra details then please do no hesitate to contact me.
Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDK View Post
Hello,

My name is Jay and I am looking for someone to build me a website for a CSGO Jackpot and Coinflip website I shall be researching the rules and regulations on making these sites to make sure my site is 100% legit I will need a webpage, someone who knows how to create a BOT (to send trade offers etc) and someone who knows how to connect the site to the Steam API.

If you know how to create these sites or know someone who has created one then I ask you to send me a message or reply to this post below with your answer, if you need any extra details then please do no hesitate to contact me.
What's your budget?
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
What's your budget?
Im unsure of prices for web development my friend, I was hoping to go for around $100-$300
Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDK View Post
Im unsure of prices for web development my friend, I was hoping to go for around $100-$300
Way way way way too low for what you're trying to make
Most of these sites go from $2,500-$10,000 depending on features. If you want me to do a site for you PM me!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us