WTBVertigo Boost

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Vertigo Boost
Hello,

i search someone who can do the vertigo boost with me.
need one acc from supreme to global
and one acc with currently 3 wins to global (everyday 2 wins till ranked)


who can do this?
add me on skype:

daviddermannderkann
Added you in Skype, so you can be sure its me.
Quote Originally Posted by Nurfuruns View Post
Added you in Skype, so you can be sure its me.
can you pm me your skype im also interested ty
I dont think anyone doing this anymore since it patched.
Quote Originally Posted by MixMaMY View Post
I dont think anyone doing this anymore since it patched.
I do it but not publicly and @cROWN got partial fix or other fix around it too
Prices legit and vboost
Silver: $5/3key per rank
Nova: 6$/4keys per rank
MG: 8$/5keys per rank
DMG: 10$/6keys per rank
LE-LEM: 11$/6keys per rank
SMFC: 13$/7keys per rank
GE: 15$/8keys per rank
add skype : nick.instakill
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?