Source Codes For Coders (hope that help!!)

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
did anyone else noticed that the codes in the very first post were leeched... xD

i kinda know C++ but not really =/
Hey hey, I'm willing to help with coding >
After working with a couple Private servers like Maplestory, Audition, etc.
I know how to work with coding, Well.... I don't know if I'm really needed or not just saying, I think I could be a help A LOT with the coding. I was able to bypass 2 weeks ago because I was slightly testing out some stuff I have learned from my brother, he takes coding, He'd done stuff like 10k lines of Java. But yeah... pm me If you want to do some coding
Quote Originally Posted by striker2x View Post
i think this would make the coder jobs easyer if it a code that fail dont through it out it is useful to skill coders and they can make it work. Gj dodo u did a good thing not begging for hak but tring nice to see some good low poster out there
Haha we have more HIGH POSTING idiots then low actually. and Nice actually worked woot for new wall hack :P haven't been kicked using these yet.

Wanna learn C++ start here


Ya his voice is boring but keep going No this isn't my vid. so CREDS TO VID MAKER ;D
i might try it...but i havnt coded for along time
i couldnt code my way out of paper bag!
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
LOL owned l3itch
Banned
I think, I code here, too.. I can make the Inject-DLL and the Menu I think..
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
LOL owned l3itch
your owned cuz your banned
Quote Originally Posted by rob7601 View Post
heres a no recoil i made oh and you need a bypass for ur hack to work and i cant help you there im bad at bypasses

void recoil()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + recoiloffset1) = 0;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + recoiloffset2) = 0;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr + recoiloffset3) = 0;
}
}

Just test it
Quote Originally Posted by [U]lixa View Post
Hi guys
i am sorry if that is not right post
anyway
i need to help to make hacks
so if any coder
can use somecodes i have
for c++
and code the hack
here is codes:
----------------------------------------------------
LEECHED!
----------------------------------------------------
plz
press thanks if that helped
and hope that help any coder
and plz if you can code any hack
so plz do it!
Leeched. Give credits or GTFO!
lol had the same thougth
Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
lol had the same thougth
Beat ya to it, Reasons how you know it's leeched.
  1. He's a Choob
  2. I saw in a old thread
  3. Last and not least YOU CAN'T GET SPEED HACK FFS!

"Join Date: Jan 2010
Gender: male
Posts: 40"
Newb or Choob, I don't care.
Quote Originally Posted by TaBz3 View Post
Beat ya to it, Reasons how you know it's leeched.
  1. He's a Choob
  2. I saw in a old thread
  3. Last and not least YOU CAN'T GET SPEED HACK FFS!

"Join Date: Jan 2010
Gender: male
Posts: 40"
Newb or Choob, I don't care.
Wow 3 people think about that...
Quote Originally Posted by TaBz3 View Post
Beat ya to it.
i was thinking if i should say it or not
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?