SolvedOrape vs CrazyClient

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Orape vs CrazyClient
Hey I was testing around with both of these clients and there's a lot of great things about orape that crazy client doesn't have and visa versa. I was wondering if the creators of either of these could make it so crazy client could have the full screen ability that orape has or make orape have the ability to nexus you at negative hp. I just can't bring myself to use crazy client because I can't see shit compared to what I can see when I'm using orape, and I feel like orape is just a little more polished and easier to use. It would be cool if someone could, in a way, combine the two.

Just an idea though and I don't really understand how any of the coding works.
Quote Originally Posted by dunwang View Post
Hey I was testing around with both of these clients and there's a lot of great things about orape that crazy client doesn't have and visa versa. I was wondering if the creators of either of these could make it so crazy client could have the full screen ability that orape has or make orape have the ability to nexus you at negative hp. I just can't bring myself to use crazy client because I can't see shit compared to what I can see when I'm using orape, and I feel like orape is just a little more polished and easier to use. It would be cool if someone could, in a way, combine the two.

Just an idea though and I don't really understand how any of the coding works.
If you have ideas for crazy client you should post IN the thread for crazy client. Crazy client's creator has also mentioned in the last post for the client that he will add fullscreen at some point.


@059 @Ahl close or move to different forum?
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us