Is this possible?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Is this possible?
Is it possible for one webbrowser to run on proxy and the other one using another proxy??

How would you code it?
Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
Is it possible for one webbrowser to run on proxy and the other one using another proxy??

How would you code it?
I don't think it is possible !!
Nah i think its possible but no idea on the code. sorry
let's wait for nextgen he prolly knows the answer ^_^
Yes it is possible. Why wouldn't it be?
It is possible

I'll right a tut when I get a chance
its possible, very simple actually.

I cant give you the exact code because Im still working on learning VB.

However, Its super simple to embed a web browser, and I have seen a tutorial where someone made a proxy browser, i forget where though.

You would need Form1 with 2 buttons, one launches Form2 (browser with the first proxy that you want) and the other button launches Form3 (second browser with the second proxy)

At least, thats how I would do it.
--Sorry I cant give you the code, because I, like you, am still learning VB.


Best of luck!
I think it could be possible, considering that your computer does not contain an I.P.Therfore two windows could have two proxys.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us