SoldMinecraft Full Access Accounts / Semi OGs

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Minecraft Full Access Accounts / Semi OGs
Hello, I am selling full access accounts that I have owned for many months now. Some have semi OG usernames which I will sell for a higher price.
Price: 4$ PayPal Friends & Family
Semi OGs: 20$ PayPal Friends & Family

Email change possible.

Some cool IGNs I have: Marshland, Sportswear, Rucola, Prohibition


My Skype: mikkoz99

Proof of ownership: http: // imgur. com/a/PCUYZ

I won't go first unless you have a good reputation on the forums
You won't lose the accounts unless Mojang locks them (don't log in from different IPs too many times a day)

Taking offers for account Breakdancer




TOS:
No chargebacks
@ @Mikkoz may i get a vouch copy
Bump! I have contacted TheJoker with an account, waiting for his response. Also sold 1 account only so far
[VOUCH COPY]
User has provided me with a functioning Minecraft full access account which i could change the email and everything. At first i was like hmm not full access or something but turns out it was just some weird email site. He gave me the account yesterday but i was too busy to review so that's why i'm doing it now. As seen in the pictures i have access to the account, and also they show how fast it took for him to provide a account to me. Good luck with sales @Mikkoz


Bump! Sold 6 accounts so far (100+ left)

If you buy 5 or more accounts 3.5$ each
hey mate, added you on skype, will update here once i bought
great accounts, will buy again.
Bump! I am best available for selling at 15-23 GMT +2
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bumppppp!!!!
Mikkoz is very friendly and trustable. Fast and fair trade. Don't hesitate to do business here. Definitely recommended.
DO you have any new semi-og accounts
Quote Originally Posted by Solvi View Post
DO you have any new semi-og accounts
Procure Autophobia PC_Game Monarchic Pauldron Subroutine Marshland Prohibition Ornamental Sportswear Underperformance
Prices are negotiable
Out of full access accounts indefinitely, only following semi OG accounts left: Pulsation, Vanquishment, Powerlifting, Synchronization; no email access I'm selling them for 5$ each (there is a chance for me to get email access by contacting the email provider if you really want it, which will bring up the price slightly)
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?