[Multi-Release] All my releases in one!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
nice now just take all them mods out ur sig and put thiis in it so ur sig so it wont be to long (:
This thread is : Spam , You already have your mods in your sig . And you are not releasing another 1 in this thread....
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
This thread is : Spam , You already have your mods in your sig . And you are not releasing another 1 in this thread....
I Released b4 i putted into sig =_=
Lol,
I Dont Have Enough Space In My Sig For All My Mods.
Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Lol,
I Dont Have Enough Space In My Sig For All My Mods.
But he does, and btw use ******** for shorten your links like I do
if you are releasing a mod (which you arent), its what this section is for. mod discussion is for stuff other than releases. since you only have like 5 mods, you dont really need a thread with all your mods in it
and if anyone actualy wanted your mods they could search your anme and find them
What if they want its but doesnt know i exist?? =_='

Edit: Btw, Alix, i remove my to do list, and many things to get some place for the new sig xD
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?