Paypal Chargback

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Paypal Chargback
I sold some BTC to Anoobis and now he has charged back my as unauthorized. I was wondering if it was possible to win this dispute, but doesn't really matter since I already withdrew the money and just want to see the scammer not get his money back.
paypal will put ur account in negatives, and do collections in a couple months.
but no, they side with the buyer almost everytime
Quote Originally Posted by FamousDex View Post
paypal will put ur account in negatives, and do collections in a couple months.
but no, they side with the buyer almost everytime
Could the collection agency do anything? I'm currently not living at the address I put but is my parents home.
Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
Could the collection agency do anything? I'm currently not living at the address I put but is my parents home.
they gon send a lot of mail
change ur address / number on ur pp accout if u can

they harassed me for like $1.36.

shit was weird as fuck
Actually I charged back for this Minecraft server because they treated all there costumers bad and when I charged back paypal let the buissness win but I am pretty sure if you call paypal and say this person is lying and show them proof they let you win.
You could try showing the Skype conversation and the BTC address he told you to send it to or something along with the BTC transaction. It doesn't hurt trying
Well if he didnt use a vpn to send the payment than there is not way the payment can be labeled as unauthorized so therefore youre safe buddy.
Just respond with the dispute and upload the conversation you had with him.
just call paypal and explain them how was a digital order ...
they don`t cover this shit , so you`re safe.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?