WTBUS VCCS

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
US VCCS
I know these are very hard to get so I will pay well.
I need them to work for my service, if they don't I'll demand a refund.
Some will onyl need 1$ in them others might need 5-6$
Can pay in btc or paypal.
VISA CARDS FOR US.
Skype is Lpmcgeeplays


- - - Updated - - -

To clarify I'll need a name, and a billing address linked.
Will you need bulk? if yes, hit me up on my skype.

******uberridess
Quote Originally Posted by UberRidess View Post
Will you need bulk? if yes, hit me up on my skype.

******uberridess
No Results.
And yes I will be buying 10-20 at a time.
Bump still buying
Bump still going.
Buying empty cards with no address now
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us