CoolSoundcloud radio?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Soundcloud radio?
[B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR="#00FF00"]One question, I just uploaded one of my tracks I just recorded
How do people actually find it?
Looking through genre, searching exact name, artist.
Here's my track
https://soundcloud.com/sinbad-cf-csgo/underwater-clanⓘ
Does contain explicit words.
criticize me as much as you can
you guys are being questioned on how shit it is
edit: NEW TRACK TODAY!!
Edit again, sounds like shit nvm's
people can find it via tags?
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
people can find it via tags?
righttt, hmm what should I put to get a lot?
go google some trending tags and paste?
Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
go google some trending tags and paste?
I guess so
feel free to give feedback guys!
nice track, try get in contact with other artists with small following, slowly grow up
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
nice track, try get in contact with other artists with small following, slowly grow up
I'm looking around thanks!
IMO the intro buildup should have ended approx. 10 seconds earlier and you could have increased the volume for your voice since the beat was pretty strong.I'm not that into trap hip-hop so I can't really give unbiased opinion on that but I'd also recommend doing singing/diaphragm exercises to increase lung capacity so you can rap longer without running out of breath.

And if you really want to get your name out there, you should promote on all the popular social media outlets as well as looking for connections.
verry nice beat !!
Song wasn't too bad but you sound shy/embarrassed it it lol, also try to make your vocals louder than the actual music.
Or you could do it the old fashioned way.

"Yo fam buy my mixtape"
"Check out my Soundcloud fam"

Gotta get the word on the streetz boi
love mi new track

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
IMO the intro buildup should have ended approx. 10 seconds earlier and you could have increased the volume for your voice since the beat was pretty strong.I'm not that into trap hip-hop so I can't really give unbiased opinion on that but I'd also recommend doing singing/diaphragm exercises to increase lung capacity so you can rap longer without running out of breath.

And if you really want to get your name out there, you should promote on all the popular social media outlets as well as looking for connections.
ok thxxxxxx check my new tape

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kirgs View Post
verry nice beat !!
ty nice sig!!!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?