Downloaded and Thank done!
FIXED INJECT STREAM INJECTOR BETA V0.4
Thank you.
When I enter the process name and click on inject i get an "Out of array" error.
Is it because there is a Trademark sign in Battlefield.exe? Or is that a Beta Error?
Win10 64Bit
AMD FX-8350
I can post the whole error message if you want.
When I enter the process name and click on inject i get an "Out of array" error.
Is it because there is a Trademark sign in Battlefield.exe? Or is that a Beta Error?
Win10 64Bit
AMD FX-8350
I can post the whole error message if you want.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Garry's Mod Discussions & HelpShow I Release Stream Inject hack Tool Beta 4 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats[GUIDE]How to fix injection DLL failed. 15 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsWPS Inject CF Injector
18 WarRock - International HacksInject that! Injector
13 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsMPGH Injex (injector) BETA
32