[Release] Blacktemplar IV

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] Blacktemplar IV
Here is the new version of my hack. Working after patch.

Undetected, Handout only!

I didnt test GPS and Boxes cause i have no Bypass. I also cant garuntee that the base spawns still work. (I was to lazy to check the coordinates)

Good luck and Happy hacking!

Edit: The hack is updated now. 5th slot and instant spawn working.
Blacktemplar IV.jpgattachment deleted · 311 downloads before removal
looks like a nice hack! good job
Have anybody get gps working?
I dont know i have no bypass XD.
ill tell you if the gps works if you send it to me.
nice hack, may i try it out? i will send feedback
lol nice try choobs
hahaa choobs... OOOOOO I CAN TEST THIS HACK OUT FOR YOU..AND THEN LEECH IT!! lol choobs
Elliwood, I will test it my bypass still works =/.
is this working after update?


you didn't say where to download it....
It was released and made, Today.
Quote Originally Posted by badbull View Post
is this working after update?


you didn't say where to download it....
Handout only means that i will only give a download link to people i trust.
And yes this was build today
Oke i updated the hack. 5th slot and instant spawn are working now.
can i get it?
and nice work elliwood
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?