For reasons unknown, it just doesn't work for me anymore. I keep getting access violation errors whenever I press f5. I've been using this for months and until a week ago I started getting this error.
Mike's GTA H4x 1.38 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH]
Anyone got an Idea how to fix the access vilolation?
Running it as an Aministrator and removing that one line from the code doesn't seem to work.
Running it as an Aministrator and removing that one line from the code doesn't seem to work.
Anyone have any suggestions on a good area to go in game to farm kill peds for money? I've been going to the Vespucci boardwalk a lot but they are so spaced out and at best I'm only getting like 10-14K a group. Just wondering if there is a more populated area to farm?
So is theire going to be update for 1.39 or a fix for this ?
Is it possible to edit the scripts with this menu to allow for stealth money adding?
If possible, how would I go about doing this? Scripting seems like a lot of fun, but trying to find guides or commands seems very problematic for me.
If possible, how would I go about doing this? Scripting seems like a lot of fun, but trying to find guides or commands seems very problematic for me.
Is this mod still working on update 1.39 ?
yes, used it 2 days ago
Been a while since I've played this game (last time I played it was on update 1.30 and I was using the Infamous trainers; got a 20 year ban.)
Does this work for single player?
Does this work for single player?
should work but if you want mods for singleplayer, you can find those with more options (and your ban now is perm not for 20 years R* change that)
Encountered 2 problems while using this in online:
1. even tho I have bulletproof and godmode on, people still gun me down.
2. Cant use escape key, or arrow keys to acccess phone/escape menu
1. even tho I have bulletproof and godmode on, people still gun me down.
2. Cant use escape key, or arrow keys to acccess phone/escape menu
is there anyway to up the money peds drop?
Sorry if this should be obvius, but should i extract (move?) the zipfile to a random folder or into a gta folder?
nvm i got it ^^
nvm i got it ^^
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & CheatsMike's GTA H4x 1.36 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH] 67 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & CheatsMike's GTA H4x 1.36 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH] (fixed) 110 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & CheatsMike's GTA H4x 1.36 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH] 70 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & CheatsMike's GTA H4x 1.37 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH] 675 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & CheatsMike's GTA H4x 1.36 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH] 123
