Any easy way of watching shows for free through your phone without using phone data
It takes me about 2 hours each way to travel from my uni to my house. I basically listen to music on the train/bus. However, I'd rather watch a tv show.
Is there a way to just download videos at home using only my phone (through wifi) and watch the show later on and delete it after I see it. I know I can just plug my iPhone into my computer and sync a video on it. Though it'd be annoying to keep doing it. I can't stream it through my phone since I only have 2gb of data and it's pretty expensive to get more. So is there an easier way?
I have an iPhone 7 (iOS)
Is there a way to just download videos at home using only my phone (through wifi) and watch the show later on and delete it after I see it. I know I can just plug my iPhone into my computer and sync a video on it. Though it'd be annoying to keep doing it. I can't stream it through my phone since I only have 2gb of data and it's pretty expensive to get more. So is there an easier way?
I have an iPhone 7 (iOS)

