UnhappyI just got perma banned

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
I just got perma banned
I just got my 2nd ban, perma right? my stuff: http://prnt.sc/ek9jmh :c
I used the client from the onyx notifier.
How obvious were you when you hacked?
This is getting ridiculous.
You wont get caught, if you play it smart. If you just walk through all the walls, and use no debuffs all the time, then there is your reason.
I never walk thru walls, but i think someone me shooting straight without unstable , anyone know how long or perma?
Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
I never walk thru walls, but i think someone me shooting straight without unstable , anyone know how long or perma?
Contact support, they won't gut you or anything!
Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
but i think someone me shooting straight without unstable
Yeah that's called not playing it smart. If you shoot straight while unstable, it's so obvious that you hack.
Yea, My auto aim was on and unstable so It shoots straight, Probably Cuz I do a lot of Avatars
I contacted them.... still w8ting
Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
Yea, My auto aim was on and unstable so It shoots straight, Probably Cuz I do a lot of Avatars
I contacted them.... still w8ting
I haven't played RotMG for a while. When i played, auto aim users were pretty obvious. Is it still the same?
Also some debuffs like unstable on avatar, no paralyzed on tomb and stuff like that were so god damn obvious.
Fuck...I've waited 2 days all they say is this is so annoying!!!!!

Hello,

thank you for contacting us regarding a ban appeal.

If you were banned, it is very likely that your account has been associated with a 3rd party reseller, an exploit user or items created via an exploit (both present and past). Deca Games will be taking a tough stance on these matters.

If you feel you were banned unrightfully, please reply to us and make it known if you were involved in any of the activities mentioned (3rd party sale, exploit, trade with exploit items). Note that you have a higher chance of getting unbanned with only a warning if you are a legit user that admits to being involved rather than hiding facts that our agents will uncover.


Best regards,
The Deca Team
Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
Fuck...I've waited 2 days all they say is this is so annoying!!!!!

Hello,

thank you for contacting us regarding a ban appeal.

If you were banned, it is very likely that your account has been associated with a 3rd party reseller, an exploit user or items created via an exploit (both present and past). Deca Games will be taking a tough stance on these matters.

If you feel you were banned unrightfully, please reply to us and make it known if you were involved in any of the activities mentioned (3rd party sale, exploit, trade with exploit items). Note that you have a higher chance of getting unbanned with only a warning if you are a legit user that admits to being involved rather than hiding facts that our agents will uncover.


Best regards,
The Deca Team
That's the auto-response. Send in your appeal again so that DECA takes a look at it.
Well, why the hell would you need autoaim? Just dont have obv hacks on next time lmao.
Up ltake a moment of silence for you
CLOSE CASE... Its a 7 day ban .GG <3 DECA GAMES NEVER HACK KIDS!!
Quote Originally Posted by citydrifter View Post
CLOSE CASE... Its a 7 day ban .GG <3 DECA GAMES NEVER HACK KIDS!!
Seems like DECA is actually chill with ban periods
Kabam would perma and not unban lol
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?