Steam Games' Hour Booster

Posts 466–480 of 535 · Page 32 of 36
Quote Originally Posted by zecapagodin View Post
I earn xp with this?
I want to know this as well
Hello all!

Just to say that I've been using this "app" since "02-20-2019, 10:16 AM"

and NO problem so far, just perfect what
I use it when I don't play steam games (except with SingleBoostr c or when I change accounts or when I let the computer turn on: D

Thank you for this app and for sharing!
Quote Originally Posted by zecapagodin View Post
I earn xp with this?
You will not get any "xp" for your game
For example CS:GO, you won't get any "xp" to reach lv 21 (Prime)

This program will only "boost" your hours game play


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by David JameZZ View Post
I want to know this as well
You will not get any "xp" for your game
For example CS:GO, you won't get any "xp" to reach lv 21 (Prime)

This program will only "boost" your hours game play


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taybugz View Post
The hour booster made me wait to login my steam account, because "there was too many login failures" It's been an hour and i still can't login.
If you get "too many disconnected" try to idle your account from different IP address
And then copy the hour boost folder back to your current IP address and start idling normally


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FreZiiX View Post
Hello all!

Just to say that I've been using this "app" since "02-20-2019, 10:16 AM"

and NO problem so far, just perfect what
I use it when I don't play steam games (except with SingleBoostr c or when I change accounts or when I let the computer turn on: D

Thank you for this app and for sharing!
2.5 years using this program, NO BAN and never get any problem
My CS:GO almost 19.000 hours xD
Will this increase my trust factor on profile and cs:go if boost hours on cs with it?
Quote Originally Posted by QuinnMachine View Post
Will this increase my trust factor on profile and cs:go if boost hours on cs with it?
it just boost the hours, not boosting the trust factor
Quote Originally Posted by QuinnMachine View Post
Will this increase my trust factor on profile and cs:go if boost hours on cs with it?
Well, some believe that having high hours will improve your CS:GO trust factor
Another thing they believe in order to improve trust factor is "commend" from commend BOT
It's not working today !
Quote Originally Posted by skyoo200 View Post
It's not working today !
still works as usual
Thank you so much. You work always seems top notch
As far as I know, it's still working.
Initializing SteamDirectory ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:16:38] Info: Connecting to Steam ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:16:44] Info: Reconnecting in 3s ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:16:47] Info: Connecting to Steam ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:16:52] Info: Reconnecting in 3s ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:16:55] Info: Connecting to Steam ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:17:00] Info: Reconnecting in 3s ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:17:03] Info: Connecting to Steam ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:17:08] Info: Reconnecting in 3s ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:17:11] Info: Connecting to Steam ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:17:16] Warn: Too many disconnects occured in a short period of time. Sleeping for 15 minutes.
how to fix ? help me. it's not working
Quote Originally Posted by ktuanz View Post
Initializing SteamDirectory ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:16:38] Info: Connecting to Steam ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:16:44] Info: Reconnecting in 3s ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:16:47] Info: Connecting to Steam ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:16:52] Info: Reconnecting in 3s ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:16:55] Info: Connecting to Steam ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:17:00] Info: Reconnecting in 3s ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:17:03] Info: Connecting to Steam ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:17:08] Info: Reconnecting in 3s ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:17:11] Info: Connecting to Steam ...
accountID [15-12-2019 21:17:16] Warn: Too many disconnects occured in a short period of time. Sleeping for 15 minutes.
how to fix ? help me. it's not working
Check your connection
And just wait for 15 minutes, after that the program will restart and trying to login your account back


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by leeseehong06 View Post
so it looks like that? https://imgur.com/a/Nn1j4qk
If you are using Single Boosted, then the answer is YES
Posts 466–480 of 535 · Page 32 of 36

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?