Steam Games' Hour Booster

Posts 91–105 of 535 · Page 7 of 36
Good work, I'm still using
Can i get banned when i use this ??
Quote Originally Posted by Sekaialpha View Post
Can i get banned when i use this ??
No, you cant
Very helpful to look legit, thanks man!
This is very nice, appreciate it!
So wait, im a bit confused.. so steam doesnt let you play(run) more then 1 game at a time, so by exploting that and getting hours in more then one game... and they dont ban you for that? not trying to show any disrepect I just wanna be sure i 100% will not get banned for using this.
Looks good! Thanks for sharing.
The software is really good, I used it and it's the best around to get some cards. Got 100+ games of which I've been playing only 9-10, and getting the cards from the others is a really nice bonus.
It does not interfere with VAC, free to use
I tried to use it on my main, but it keeps disconnecting me, can't see friendlist or anything so it's literally impossible to play while i am on the same account
when my computer is shutdown , is this steam games hours booster still working ???
Quote Originally Posted by Zachary View Post


Appid is the particular game's unique id. For example: CSGO is 730. Dota 2 is 570.

If you want to get the ID of a game, check out steamdb.com.
if i shutdown my computer , the cheat won't working ?
Thanks for this, who even plays games lol.
Posts 91–105 of 535 · Page 7 of 36

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?