TalkingHelpFAST GOLD 2017 (40k/80k PER MINUTE)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
FAST GOLD 2017 (40k/80k PER MINUTE)
Hey guys, my friend made a video on how to get fast gold after the nerf on extinction. Check out his video to support him for his effort and know how to get the gold in the same time.
/watch?v=K5xuQ8BGC2g
This vid right? Tbh I'd rather do battlegrounde quests than spam this method. But not a bad idea, though

Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
This vid right? Tbh I'd rather do battlegrounde quests than spam this method. But not a bad idea, though
Yeah, I think battleground is better.
What is the quest id for the battlegrounde quest?
Quote Originally Posted by Patenja View Post
What is the quest id for the battlegrounde quest?
Quest Id's:

3988 - Level 1 - 15
3989 - Level 16 - 30
3990 - Level 31-45
3991 - Level 46-60
3992 - Level 61-75
3993 - Hall of Honors
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?